Καμπίνα με κρεβατοκάμαρα ύπνου 1 BA με εύκολη πρόσβαση στο Clarks Fork Yellowstone River
JIm & Jode Cross or Mike & Donna Reile
Check-in: 3:00 μ.μ.
Check-out: 11:00 π.μ.
Δεν επιτρέπεται η πραγματοποίηση πάρτι/εκδηλώσεων
Απαγορεύεται το κάπνισμα
Επιτρέπεται η είσοδος σε κατοικίδια
$100 pet fee, please inquire
Επιτρέπεται η είσοδος σε παιδιά
Ελάχιστη ηλικία βασικού ενοικιαστή:21
Μέγιστος αριθμός ατόμων:4
Επιστροφή χρημάτων ποσοστού 100%, αν η ακύρωση γίνει τουλάχιστον 30 ημέρες πριν την ημερομηνία άφιξης. Επιστροφή χρημάτων ποσοστού 50%, αν η ακύρωση γίνει τουλάχιστον 14 ημέρες πριν την ημερομηνία άφιξης.
River Lane Loft
The cabin, location and scenery was excellent! The cabin was extremely clean and very well maintained. We will definitely be back!
Splendid place near Northeast Yellowstone
Overall: Pretty good place with only a little shortcomings
Summary: trip to Yellowstone and stayed for 5 days.
- Speed check-in, and the manager provided detailed instruction for living near the area
- Efficient travel to both Yellowstone National Park and the Beartooth Highway. Please note! This is very important for your travel. This place might be one of the most affordable one which takes you < 1 hour to the park. For other main accomodation sites, they are either too expensive or you would experience huge traffic jams while approaching the park (e.g. north/south/west entrances)
- You need only to bring your own food for cooking. They have a whole set of cookingware.
- No internet. We went to Cooke City every day for free wifi (20 min drive)
- No restaurants nearby. You should make meals yourself or eat out either inside the park or at Cooke City (20 min drive)
- No chopping board. This is the only significant cookingware that is missing during our stay. This troubles us a lot while trying to cook ourselves.
The cabin was very quaint and well supplied with various kitchen things. We did bring our own food for breakfast and supper. The bed was comfortable. The TV was great. The only real drawback were the mosquitoes. They seemed to really swarm especially around the door and the car. Otherwise, it was great. Of course, no cell service except ten miles up the road. I found a pull-off near mile marker 14 that gave me service.
It was everything I was told it would be and much more. The cabin was very well stocked,it was neat and very clean. I would recommend this cabin to anyone who is looking for a wonderful vacation.
This was our second year staying at this property and it is always amazing! We cannot thank the owners enough for allowing us to rent this beautiful cabin. Location is perfect for distance to Cooke City, NE entrance to Yellowstone and for Beartooth Mountains. We cannot wait for our next trip. Thank you again for sharing your beautiful cabin with our family.
Yellowstone Vacation June 2019
Cabin was Great. Just as described on line. Spotless, well stocked, all we needed for the wife and I. Spent 4 nights 6/10 - 6/14. Had a very good time,. The King size bed was very comfortable, good sleep. Just a short 20 mile drive to the park. A couple of miner things, No real place to hang things, or place to put your clothes. Need TV upstairs for kids and bed, but we were gone from sun up to sun down. Not much time for TV anyway. Over all we really enjoyrd our stay. Will Stay again. Highly recommend. Love it.